Alpha chapter was founded at DePauw University in Greencastle, Indiana on October 15, 1885.
Technically this was the 9th Convention, but at this point in our history Alpha Chi Omega had not yet established a naming convention for events, therefore the labels differ. This program includes a chapter roll, a list of the Grand Council, a full program of events, banquet menu, banquet toast list, musicale program and the lyrics to several Alpha Chi songs.
History, heritage and purpose of Alpha Chi Omega was the central theme for the 1985 trip to the founding site, DePauw University. This letter walked attendees through the program of the day and instructions on how to keep with their group. One side features the instructions and welcome letter while the other is a map of the campus.
Fifty-year members pose together at the 1972 National Convention. Each woman is individually identified on the back of the photograph.
Agnes writes Hannah Keenan (Alpha, DePauw University) with information about the Beta Phi (Bowling Green State University) chapter installation and the women who are part of the group.
This 10k yellow gold badge belonged to Allene Noper Henry (Alpha, DePauw University), initiated in 1910. Once loaned to the National Housing Corporation board chair to be worn during her term, it is now on display in the headquarters museum.
This membership report includes the names, home addresses, years, academic focuses and high schools of all collegiate members of Alpha (DePauw University) chapter.
This view shows the interior of the living rooms in Alpha (DePauw University) chapter's leased house at 408 Elm Street.