Theta chapter was founded at University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan on on November 19, 1898.
Technically this was the 9th Convention, but at this point in our history Alpha Chi Omega had not yet established a naming convention for events, therefore the labels differ. This program includes a chapter roll, a list of the Grand Council, a full program of events, banquet menu, banquet toast list, musicale program and the lyrics to several Alpha Chi songs.
This program includes the menu and toast program for the banquet, a list of province officers and a general program for the convention.
This program includes a schedule of events for the weekend and the banquet, a list of the installing officers, the banquet menu, and lists of charter members and patronesses.
This Second Century Campaign update newsletter lists campaign donors and includes an article about Mu (Simpson College) chapter alumnae supporting the restoration of a piano at Simpson College.
Members of Delta Sigma Phi Fraternity at the University of Michigan pose with cartons of clothing collected by Theta (University of Michigan) chapter members and the Delta Sigs as part of a joint philanthropy project to send clothing to Korean orphans. The project collected 10,000 pounds of clothing, which was first shipped to San Francisco and then to Korea. This photograph was featured on page 22 of the spring 1968 issue of The Lyre.
This directory lists the names and addresses of Fraternity leaders, including members of the National Council, standing committees, province leaders, alumnae district leaders and alumnae state chairmen. It also lists each collegiate chapter along with its president and alumnae advisor and each alumnae chapter or club with its president and meeting information.
Gladys Wilson Hayden (Alpha Gamma, The University of New Mexico) expresses thanks that her group at the University of New Mexico has been accepted to affiliate with Alpha Chi Omega.
Hazel Eckhart (Theta, University of Michigan) served as national secretary from 1925-29.