Gamma Pi chapter was founded at University of Tampa in Tampa, Florida on January 20, 1954. The chapter closed on May 15, 1977 and was reopened on January 9, 1982.
Gamma Pi (University of Tampa) chapter members pose together in formal dresses. Each woman is individually identified on the back of the photograph.
New members of Gamma Pi (University of Tampa) chapter pose together in formal dresses. They are (front) Barbara Baker, (second row, left to right) Phyllis Gladhill, Ermalou McDuffie Roller and (back) Anita Gonzalez Freeman.
These pages list Alpha Chis who have joined the Life Loyal program between April 1 and June 30, 2015.